Hello, Bonjour, Gutentag, Ciao, Hej, Ola, Shalom, Ni Hao… 🙂 Wherever you’re from around the world, a warm welcome to my lifestyle blog!
I’m guessing you headed on over here because you’d like to get to know me a bit better or simply to say hey…. orrr you fancy being a bit nosey (it’s okay, we’re all guilty of that from time to time!) 😛
Anyway, I’d love to hear from you so shoot me an email in the contact box. Otherwise, enjoy these fun facts about me below…
- I use the Sony RX100 M3 for all pictures on my blog
- I’m pretty blind and should wear my glasses a lot more than I do. But you know, I like to live life on the edge. Like, oh there’s someone waving at me, do I know them? Who is it? Wait, are they even waving at me? Life’s a guessing game when you have a high astigmatism haha
- My favourite colour is red. To me, it means many things; Love, being bold, bright, happy, passionate, excited, adventurous, crazy…which are all things, I well… love!
- I’m a natural blonde much to many people’s disbelief (read my post here about it!)
- I used to be 5”10 but according to my PT I’m now 5”9 max (Honey, I shrunk the… vertebrae?) due to the fact I slouch at my desk. Oops…
- I’m a coffee addict and proud (Lorelai Gilmore level) I also have a penchant for PSLs (#basicbitch)
- I’m a self-confessed swiftie (T-swizzle fo lyf)
- I’m a hankerer for handbags (my designer collection is growing!)
- I LOVE a good pun… the cringier the better. Tell me one or indulge me in mine and I’ll instantly want to be friends with you forever.
- I’m one of those people who posts quotes that speak to my soul so here are a few of my faves:
“Do remember to forget anger worry and regret. Live while you have life to live, love while you have love to give.” – My Granddad
“Be who you are and say how you feel because the people who mind don’t matter and the people who matter don’t mind” – Unknown.
“In Omnia Paratus” (Ready for Anything) – Latin
“Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
“Mind your thoughts for they become words. Watch your words for they become actions. Watch your actions for they’ll become habits. Watch your habits for they will forge your character. And watch your character, for it will make your destiny! – Margaret Thatcher