Grape Expectations – Caudalie’s Beauty Elixir
Have you been trying to find a product that primes, tones, sets, moisturises and fights acne?
Well look no further my friends because I’m about to share with you the holy grail of all beauty… Big talk, I know. But I’ve got grape expectations for Caudalie’s Beauty Elixir and here’s why you should too…
- Rainwater is filtered by the earth
- Enriched in minerals and trace elements
- Water is filtered by vine roots
- Production of vitamin C and polysaccharides during photosynthesis
- The grapes are filled with this beneficial water, enriched with calcium, potassium and moisturizing saccharide. This plant water is thus filled with active ingredients which activate the hydration system in your skin – which in turn prevents your skin from creating excess oil when it is dehydrated and therefore prevents acne from appearing.
Ingredients and Benefits
What I love even more (if that’s possible) is that the beauty elixir contains 100% natural ingredients. There’s no nasty parabens, or sulfates and it’s not tested on animals.
Lemon balm – anti inflammatory, anti bacterial and healing/soothing so great for acne sufferers.
Peppermint – anti septic, anti microbial and can aid in oil secretion in skin, therefore preventing acne.
Rose – tones, has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin and can get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema.
Rosemary – energises, helps protect skin cells from damage often caused by the sun and free radicals and is also antiseptic.
Grape – boosts radiance, moisturises and is an antioxidant, as well as all the properties I’ve listed above
- Acts as a great primer/setting spray
- Can be used as a toner after cleansing as it tightens pores
- Gives a boost of radiance by spritzing throughout the day
- Smoothes away fine lines
- Fights acne
- Soothes skin and calms the mind from inhaling the aromas
- Helps protect against UV damage from the sun
How to use
Shake it like a polaroid picture!
Then, generously spritz onto your face before you moisturise (avoid those pretty eyes of yours though!) and you’re good to go!
If you’re not already don’t forget to follow me on social media…